The energy sector is developing rapidly. The process of European market integration began some years ago. Its purpose is to create a single European market that enables market parties to trade gas and electricity across national borders easily and efficiently.
We provide transparency data on our operations on our Dutch and German transparency page and on ENTSO-E.To transparency pages
Our vision is to be one of the most transparent Transmission System Operators (TSO) in Europe and thereby creating value for society. In this Energy Insights section we present selected energy related topics and show data, information and valuable insights.
Restitution of system services tariffs
Customers who paid system services tariffs in the period before 30 June 2011 may be eligible for restitution following a 2012 ruling by the Dutch Trade and Industry Appeals Tribunal.
Customers who paid system services tariffs in the period before 30 June 2011 may be eligible for restitution following a 2012 ruling by the Dutch Trade and Industry Appeals Tribunal in a dispute between Dow Benelux BV and the Netherlands Competition Authority (LJN: BX4127).
The links and downloads below will help determine whether you are eligible for a refund and, if so, for how much. If you think you qualify, you will have to submit evidence to your network operator to support your claim. If it is successful, they will pay the refund.
- TenneT TSO B.V.: systeemdienstentarief(at)tennet.eu
- Enexis B.V.: accountmanagement(at)enexis.nl
- Enduris B.V.: mveenhoven(at)enduris.nl
- Stedin Netbeheer B.V.: FM_support(at)stedin.net t.a.v. Basti van der Ende
- Liander N.V.: zakelijk(at)liander.nl
- Cogas Infra & Beheer B.V.: info(at)cogas.nl
- Endinet B.V.: info(at)endinet.nl
- Westland Infra Nebeheer B.V.: info(at)westlandinfra.nl
- RENDO Netbeheer B.V.: info(at)rendo.nl
Our customers include everyone connected to the high voltage electricity grid as well as the parties responsible for metering and programme responsible parties.Read more